Thursday, October 6, 2016

Dear past me,

There is so much I wish I could tell you in person, but all I've got is a laptop and story. So I guess I will begin by saying, just be you, don't be scared of what people think, people will judge you regardless, so give them a reason to. Another thing is the right people will be by your side, don't worry about having to do this alone, you've got great friends.
I get family is going to be a struggle. I've lived through it, but I promise in the end you make your own decisions, so don't let them scare you into believing you are just crazy and don't know what you're talking about, because let's face it, you've done your research and you know more on the topic than they may ever know.
Be strong, I know it is going to be hard, but truth is, life wasn't meant to be easy. So you've got to be strong and understand there are ups and downs to life, patience is also key sometimes all you can do it wait.
Remember who you were, I know it sounds silly and it may seem counterintuitive, but remember, because that is why you made this far, "We all change when you think about it, We're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, you've gotta keep moving, so long you remember all the people you used to be."
And finally, hold on to those people who stayed my your side through it all. The'll need you at some point, and what kind of friend dumps the people who helped them to the top?
These words I leave,
Evalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment