Friday, September 30, 2016

The Disturbed by Thomas A. Price

The Disturbed
By. Thomas A. Price
I was born on April 28th 1999 in Evansville IN i was a emergency c section i was born 3 months early i was due.
July 28th 1999 but that didn't happen i was a miracle child but when i was growing up i felt different like i was trapped i hated girly things and Barbie's my days inquired torturing them i realized not only was i in the the wrong body i was becoming a psychopath because of it.
By the time I started middle school i was being bullied being called trashy white girl the end of my sixth grade year i got punched beaten up by severally people during the last ten days of school.
At first i thought i was gay then in February of 2015 i cut my hair short and told my mom i was gay but during the summer i realized i was transgender i found several coping skills and i grew to love the saw movies this is only the beginning of my story.
Sincerely Thomas A. Price

No comments:

Post a Comment