Saturday, October 1, 2016

Lost and found - a M to F short by Heidi Benner

Lost and found-a M to F short by Heidi Benner
Lost...... And Found....
Lost in my own skin....until I found my real skin.
Lost in my birth name... until I found my real name.
Lost in my old clothes... I found my new clothes.
Lost, who am I really?....Found, I know who I am.
Lost, the path isn't clear...Found, the future is bright.
Lost, I look like a boy on the outside... Found, the real me is a girl.
People think I'm lost... I found out people are wrong.
Lost my mind..I found my sanity.
Lost are ones who aren't true to themselves...Found are the ones who embrace their real self.
Lost is how society treats transgender people bad...Found is the community of beautiful transgender women who support us.
Don't worry if you think you're lost...As soon as you found the real you then you're no longer lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment